We are always looking for ways to raise the profile of The Queen Alexandra Hospital Home in our community. It’s important to us that both supporters, and potential residents know who we are.
Some of the ways we aim to raise our profile are:
- Offering talks to local schools or community groups
- Inviting supporters in for a tour of the Hospital Home, to meet our staff and residents.
- Attending local carnivals, fairs and community events
- Hosting our annual Open Day (link to page)
- Organising collections at local supermarkets and shops
If you would like to volunteer to help us raise our profile in the local area, or, if you would like us to come and talk to your group please contact 01903 218444 or email email@example.com
“One of the most rewarding parts of my job is going out into the local area and telling people about the fantastic residents, staff and facilities we have here at QAHH. It’s surprising how many local people know our name but have no idea what we do, or that we are one of only three Hospital Homes in the UK that predominantly look after ex-Servicemen and women and their dependents.”- Hollie Lucas, Community and Events Fundraiser.