I honestly believe that an organisation ultimately reflects the quality of its management and its leadership. The very high operational standards that I have experienced and witnessed at QAHH are therefore, to my mind, a testimony to your enthusiastic and professional leadership. Resident’s Family
HRH Princess Alexandra, The Hon. Lady Ogilvy KG, GCVO
- Major General TA Boam CB CBE
- Sir Peter Bottomley MP
- R Brett Esq.
- Mrs Judith Buckland MBE DL
- I Eady Esq.
- Rear Admiral RO Irwin CB
- Dame Vera Lynn DBE
- Air Vice-Marshal Peter Millar CB
- The Lord-Lieutenant of West Sussex, Mrs Susan Pyper
- Brigadier W Shackell CB
- The Rt. Hon. Sir Nicholas Soames
- AD Tennant Esq.
- F Wilson Esq.
- N Witchell Esq.
- The Mayor of Worthing
- C J Field Esq. JP DL
- James Fanshawe CBE – Chairman
- Mrs J Annis – Deputy Chairman
- M Walker Esq. FCA JP – Chairman Finance Committee
- Commander D Habershon RN
- Dr P Hughes FRCP
- Captain C Pile RN
- A Price Esq. JP
- Mrs R Taylor
- Colonel JRC Saville FI MechE
JMA Paxman RMA JP
Director of Nursing and Operations:
V Walker RGN RMA JP
Head of Finance and Company Secretary:
D Hood CIPFA (Afill)
Head of Fundraising and Marketing: